Toronto Parks and Trees Foundation (TPTF) will be hosting an information session for community groups, volunteers and anyone helping out at the upcoming Tree For Me events. It would be great to have representatives from each community group to ensure a smooth, successful event. Don’t worry, it will be short! Maximum of 2 hours.
Topics to be covered are:
- TPTF, the Every Tree Counts Campaign and why Tree For Me is working with community groups to engage residents in tree planting
- Tree For Me event logistics: We’ll go over how the set-up and flow will work, the check-in process, handing out trees, registering walk-ups, tear down and what to do with leftover trees.
- Workshop information
- Plans for promoting events.
- Long-term engagement strategies.
Please share with the rest of your community group.
Please RSVP, indicating which session you would like to attend:
- Thursday, September 22nd, 6-8pm @ The High Park Nature Centre
- Sunday, September 25th, 10am-12pm @ The High Park Nature Centre.
Snacks and refreshments will be provided.