In May 2016, the Final Toronto Ward Boundary Review Report presented a recommended ward structure. It was shared with the public and presented at the City of Toronto Executive Meeting in May 2016. The Executive Committee asked the TWBR for additional information and a revised set of options.
The Toronto Ward Boundary Review Team (TWBR) is seeking comments from the public, stakeholders and Members of City Council on two items, which are described in detail in the Additional Information Report:
- A revised Option 2 (44 wards) that incorporates the refinements suggested during the TWBR public consultation process in August - November 2015;
- A ward option that is consistent with the boundaries of the 25 federal and provincial ridings.
There are 3 ways to provide comments:
1. Online: Fill in your answers directly through the online survey.
2. Print this form and send it in:
a) By mail (To: Toronto Ward Boundary Review; 30 St. Patrick Street, 5th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5T 3A3)
b) By email email@example.com
3. Attend a Public Meeting. Four public meetings are being held across the City in September, from 7pm-9pm:
- Wednesday Sept. 14, 2016 - Metro Hall - Room 310
- Thursday Sept. 15, 2016 - Scarborough Civic Centre - Committee Room 2
- Monday Sept. 19, 2016 - North York Civic Centre - Committee Room 1
- Wednesday Sept. 21, 2016 - Etobicoke Civic Centre - Meeting Room 1