Development in Ward 13
As the City continues to grow, so does Ward 13. A number of residents have asked questions about what part they can play in regards to development. I always want to hear from members of the community regarding any proposal. If you have a comment or concern please contact my office.
Please see the map below for information about specific developments in the Ward. Scroll in on the map with your mouse to find the letter and address of a development, then click the corresponding address in the list under the map.
U 111 Pacific Ave (Minto)
V 35 High Park Ave (Great West Life)
W 1978 - 2002 Lake Shore Blvd W (at Windermer, NW corner)
X 406 Keele Street
Completed & Occupied Developments
I have compiled a list of Planning FAQs based on what we have heard from residents, with input from City Staff. For more useful information on planning in Toronto check out the links below:
- Toronto City Planning
- Avenues and Mid-Rise Buildings Study
- Committee of Adjustment
- Applications can be searched on the City's Application Information Centre
- Ontario Municipal Board (OMB)
- Toronto Local Appeal Body (TLAB)
- I hosted an information session about the TLAB in February 2018, click here (**Check against delivery**) for the slide deck.
- Planning FAQs